Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Team Planet X 2011



I'm sure everyone is getting sick of seeing pictures of bikes on my blog but I got some exciting news last week.
As you can see I sold the Cervelo and bought the new Felt b12. Well.... 2 days after I got it all put together I found out that I have been selected to be on Team Planet X for the 2011 season. The team is made of 25 age groupers from around the country. I'm super excited for the chance to represent an elite team like this. I guess I better start hitting the training hard if I'm going to be racing for more than just myself.
For those of you that don't know Planet X is an awesome bike and wheel company.
Where else can you land a full carbon bike with Sram red components and deep carbon race wheels for $3500?

I'm honored to be a part of the team next year and can't wait for 2011. However this most likely means my brand new felt b12 has to go.

3 comments:

  1. :( But it was so good looking! Congratulations though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my question is when are you and momo moving to SD the meca of triathlons??? :)

    ReplyDelete